We work with your Studio Designer all-in-one accounting and project management software.
With our streamlined and automated processes, you will never worry about bookkeeping and taxes again.
You create a Studio Designer account. We help you and your team quickly get started.
You design. We do everything you need to track your money and file tax returns.
You are the owner. We provide you with the business tools needed to grow your business.
We Help Make Your Interior Design Business..
As a small business owner, you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. We take care of your books for you.
- Enter Checking and Credit Card Transactions
- Reconcile Monthly Checking and Credit Card Statements
- Review and Enter Payroll Data
- Review Vendor Balances Due on Monthly Accounts Payable Reports
- Review Client Balance Due on Monthly Accounts Receivable Reports
- Track Client Deposits, Retainers, and Project Spending
- Manage Inventory
- Review Weekly/Monthly Work In Progress Reports with Profit Margins
- Clearly communicate account status with consistent reports, lists, and reminders. No more wondering what you need to do next.
Your client is trusting you with a substantial amount of money so accurate bookkeeping is essential to your company's long-term viability.
- Review and File Sales Tax in all 50 states
- Review General Ledger for Software Accuracy
- Cashflow, Budgeting, and Forecasting Management
- Business Income Tax Consulting
- Shareholder and Owner Distribution Calculations
- Monthly and Quarterly Profit and Loss Statement Review with Tax Planning Strategies
- Yearly Preparation and Analysis of Financial Statements for CPA Tax Preparation
- 1099/W-9 Subcontractor Compliance Review, Recording, and End of Year Filings
- Establish Best Practices for Your Company Based on Industry Standards
Your professional financial accounting manager works with you to help guide your business to success.
You were made to be great! If you still have all your plans and ideas locked up inside your head or need internal control systems to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of your operating procedures, we are here to help. Preparing a strategic plan with goal setting can help you clarify your company's direction.
Cash Flow Management:
A cash crisis can be emotionally devastating. The starting point for avoiding a cash crisis is reviewing project management reports and allowing us to develop a cash flow projection for you.
Partnering with the #1 payroll, employee benefits, and HR company, we assist with all your payroll needs.
- Time Billing:
Our proprietary time tracking system is proven to increase revenue by 95% in less than 30 days.
- Studio Designer Setup and Training:
During a 90-minute remote session, together we set up your company defaults and discuss Studio Designer best practices.